How We Use the Information We Collect
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
How We Protect Your Information
We use information-security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
- Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.